Friday, October 8, 2010

Anticipation


It has been difficult these past two weeks to look for new music considering my default internet browser has been virus infected and I am using good old internet explorer which moves at the speed of molasses. hooray. I have been kind of going nuts to the point where I have cut down on internet use dramatically- which may be a good thing. Either way, I thought I would just do a quick post to express my excitement for tonight's Daedelus show! Super estatic to see him along with Them Jeans, Gaslamp Killer and more. I am posting up a few of my favorite songs and remixes by Daedelus.


Daedelus- Order of the Golden Dawn
Daedelus- LA Nocturn
Daedelus- Make It So (XXXchange Remix)
Lymbyc System(Daedelus Remix)- ...So We Can Sleep






No comments:

Post a Comment