Tuesday, August 3, 2010

City Country River


It has been far, far too long since I have done a post. With the craziness of music events post midterms week, my brain has slowly turned to scholastic musical mush. Finally crawling out of my cave of books to find the time to share some newly sought after music. Unfortunately, these guys I have found are impossible to get hold of, and once again I fell in love with an artist that I can barely find ANY information on or tracks outside of myspace. Stadt Land Fluss, translated into "City, Country, River" is an acoustic duo from Berlin. Like many of my choice artists, they are completely instrumental. With beautiful, mellow riffs they tell stories with their fingers. I tried searching far and wide through the blogosphere and internet to find some sort of clip/video/track that I could put up. Apparently they had an album come out in 2007, no where to be found though. By searching one of the artists names I did discover a random youtube video that used their music- hooray! I highly reccommend actually going on their myspace and listening to all of their tracks with a cup of tea and an open mind. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment