Sunday, June 20, 2010

Language Barriers

For some strange reason I am attracted to French lyrics even though I have no idea what the heck they are singing about. Sometimes all you need is a solid melody and a beautiful voice to pull it off.
So I give you my collection of new and old songs sung in French.



Coeur De Pirate. This girl is a dream. She is only 19 years old and has been playing the piano since she was 3. She started composing her own songs about 3 years ago and sings along with the cutest voice that will make your heart melt. To make her even more enviable, she is probably the most beautiful girl I have seen behind a piano.

Coeur De Pirate-Comme Des Enfants
Coeur De Pirate-Comme Des Enfants (Le Matos Remix)







Next I present Julien Ribot. I apologize I dont have any tracks to post up. Its impossible to find this one song, but I found the video-which is equally as incredible.




To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment