Monday, June 21, 2010

We Will Meet Again



Is it strange that I had Deja Vu the second I heard Chi Limpiroj's voice? I just had to write a post about her. As always I am searching and scanning through all sorts of music and came across her. Her voice is like silk, and her lyrics are honest, poetic and vulnerable. Very similar sounding to Zee Avi,but more sensuous as her voice captivates and lulls simultaneously.
Chi Limpiroj (Pronounced Chee Lim-Pie-Ro) is a multi talented 19 year old from the UK. She plays guitar, bass, violin, ukulele (awesome), sings, and records all of her music in her own bedroom (again, awesome). For those who love heart-warming, simple folk, I highly recommend listening to Chi.

Chi Limpiroj- Love Is On Your Side
Chi Limpiroj- Dear Autumn


No comments:

Post a Comment